Some days it just seems like there is never enough time in a day to get things done. On those days i really appreciate being able to make something that is quick & easy to make for dinner. This is one of my go to meals when everything was hectic and I don’t have a lot of time to make dinner. I know that hamburger helper from the box is super quick and easy but I just don’t really like it at all and neither did my family. I don’t really like how the powdered cheese tastes and with small boys there is just not enough noodles. So I decided to come up with my own version that still takes no time at all but to me tastes a 100 times better. Hope that you enjoy!
- 1 lb of ground beef (or whichever your family prefers)
- 1 box of noodles (I like elbows but anything small cam work)
- 1 lg jar of tostitos salsa con queso (you can melt any cheese but I like the flavor & simplicity of this)
- taco seasoning ( I use alot but my family likes spicy…this is really up to you)
- Boil water and cook noodles according to the directions
- Brown the meat and add the taco seasoning. I do not drain any of the oil but you can, I just like the extra flavor.
- Drain the noodles and add to the cooked meat.
- Add the jar of cheese & mix well.
- Serve while warm and enjoy!
This Post Contains Affiliate Links